Capital Alphabet Tray with Picture
Children will love identifying capital alphabets with their corresponding objects, while they develop motor skill.
- All alphabets come out with the help of the knobs on them.
- This puzzle is self-corrective – the alphabets will fit only in their respective cavities.
- Each letter is 4 mm thick.
- Value Addition: Back of the tray has the alphabets printed in random order. Have the child identify the alphabet and place the correct cutout on top of it. Now you know if your child has really learnt his/her alphabets!
- Can be used for learning spellings.
- Made of MDF sourced from FSC certified forests, it uses non-toxic inks.
- Comes with an eco-friendly drawstring pouch for easy storage of pieces.
- 100% child-safe.
|Dimensions||300 x 300 x 8 mm|
MDF, Non-Toxic Inks
Note: Slight variations in color may occur between images and final product.