Top 5 DIY crafts that you must do!
Adarsh here, I hope all of you are following my blogs and videos on the channel. In today’s blog, we will be talking about DIY. So, If you are bored of watching the same movie on repeat, why not try something new? DIY stands for do it yourself. It is a common word used in terms of origami and crafts. Here are the top 5 DIY projects that you must try! So, DIY can be beneficial in boosting your creativity and can also help improve focus. Did you know that your attention span is your age plus one? Impressive, right? Well, Please be sure to read all of my other blogs and check my videos on the FirstToyz® official channel. I will only be discussing the paper and cardboard-related topics. You can also check and request other blogs! So, let us dive into the topic.
5. Papercraft: Papercraft is a series of folds and gluing that can be used to create shapes and figures. I generate papercraft figures about video game figures with printouts. I find this a hobby and it is intuitive and fun. Here is a link to a website that you can use to create some figures of your own:)! https://www.pixelpapercraft.com/.
Link to pic: https://www.behance.net/gallery/64858093/DIY-Papercraft-Fox-3D-sculpture-template
4. Cardboard houses and crafts: Being one of the simplest and most fun forms of DIY, this can be gripping and is an extremely fun hobby. This is suitable for all ages for people above the age of three! This is a very nice way to get your or your child’s motor skills developed at a very young age. It is an extremely efficient way to recycle unused cardboard.
Link to the pic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN9Lezlm3RU
3. Best out of waste: A lot of people collect trash from their houses and the roadside and create sculptures and figurines out of them. You can use cans and buttons to make a small robot, You
can make a pool cleaner out of a broken vacuum cleaner, and many more things! It is very eco-friendly as well!
Link to the pic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUEtFel-LKQ
2. Drawings and paintings; Drawing and paintings can help in expressing one’s feelings as well, and can also boost imagination. You can paint scenery, create characters, explore more art, draw figurines, etc. I find this form of DIY art extremely engaging and simple.
Credit: www.Easydrawingtips.com, Bob ross- mountain retreat
1. My favorite form of DIY is flipbooks. Flipbooks are pictures repeatedly drawn differently on different papers that represent animated pictures. When you bind them, you can see the character in the picture move like an animated clip. You can make them digitally and print them out, or draw them by hand. This allows you to be creative and display your characters in a sort of motion picture manner. You can create anything, Yeah, anything!
Link to the pic:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/853502566858767100/
Thank you for reading my blog, if you liked it, please add a comment on what I should write next. Please check out my Videos on the Firsttoyz youtube channel. I hope that you liked this blog. Thank you to Firsttoyz.com for publishing all of my blogs. Happy independence day, by the way, I’ll have a new blog and a review video of another activity toy! For now, Bye! Aadarsh.
Aadarsh Upadhyay, Age 11
Grade 6, Birla Open Minds International School, Hyderabad
Pic Reference: Pinterest, youtube thumbnail, www.behance.net, pixelpapercraft.com
Disclaimer: Author usually tries to provide all the relevant credit for photos or content used while writing this blog; however in case you have any objection to any portion of the content you may reach out to the admin to claim the same.